Welcome to the Massachusetts Hearing Society. We are a professional organization of
Hearing Instrument Specialists providing hearing care solutions to the people of Massachusetts.
The Massachusetts Hearing Society will :
- Advocate for the rights of persons with communication disorders
- Establish high ethical and professional standards of practice
- Promote and provide continuing education opportunities
- Facilitate the exchange of information among persons and organizations who serve persons with communication disorders.
- To improve the methods of fitting and using hearing aids
- To provide communications among members of the profession
- To provide a unified voice within and for those actively and principally engaged in the practice of selling and fitting of hearing aids
- To promote and encourage an effective program of public education as to the benefits of the use of hearing aids
GET INVOLVED TODAY - You can be part of a diverse group of individuals with one common goal. Becoming active in the MHS is an opportunity to become an industry leader and shape the future!